Licensing My Work
Creative Commons License (Free with Restrictions)
With Creative Commons you are free:
- To Share: to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- To Remix: to adapt the work
Under these conditions:
- Attribution: Attribution to Andy Feliciotti and ihitthebutton.com must be made along with the image.
- Non-Commercial: The image must not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances. For clarity on what defines commercial use, please see the Sample Accepted Uses below.
Sample Use With Creative Commons License
- Blog post describing travels to Washington DC
- Using my photos for your Computer’s wallpaper
- Sharing my photos with friends
Commercial Use License (Costs but has Less Restrictions)
Commercial use of my photos are only allowed with permission of Andy Feliciotti. All commercial licensing will incur a fee based on use.
All licensing inquiries should be sent using the form below or to email@example.com
Sample Uses With Commercial License
- A print/web marketing campaign
- When you want to display photos without attributing it to Andy Feliciotti
- Make a photo print for your home (you can also buy prints here)
"*" indicates required fields